Magnus heros est.

好親熱

JUN妈急了...果然有问题...

阿斯拉才是最强大的
签名过大
~~~~~~~~~~~

抱大腿   截图党都该死

果然有问题
When history witnesses a great change,Razgriz reveals itself...first,as a dark demon.As a demon,it uses its power to rain death upon the land,and then it dies.However, after a period of slumber,Razgriz returns...

This time as a great hero.

mi mi mi la ku lu mi la lu lu

Admitted to the civil service, I can enjoy the fair. Admitted to the Civil Service, I am justice.

楼上坏掉了..................
When history witnesses a great change,Razgriz reveals itself...first,as a dark demon.As a demon,it uses its power to rain death upon the land,and then it dies.However, after a period of slumber,Razgriz returns...

淚姐是好人
据说现在流行这个?

绿毛必须死!

Admitted to the civil service, I can enjoy the fair. Admitted to the Civil Service, I am justice.

绿毛必须死

有意思

绿

E
死党曰:“大概是我昨晚没睡好,起来看历史,这历史有年份,规规矩矩每页都是王侯将相,我看了大半夜,才从字缝里看出满篇都是一个‘’字!”

欢迎来http://www.glamorous-sky.cn/index.php玩~~~来的有红包~~

落山了

呵呵,还以为喊我进来看贴的,结果才发现......会错意的感觉果然很糟糕的......

[ 本帖最后由 伯伦希而 于 2008-10-11 04:24 编辑 ]
亦狂亦侠亦温文,或庄或谐或流氓。

伯伯激动了

本人对此表示关注

有只天下无双上镜

不知道和仙姬啥关系

很好很强大!有JQ的!

!

发新话题